The Association is offering six bursaries of £500 each for the study and development of leadership skills.
This award is designed for the academic study of leadership or to gain experience in the field of leadership not available in the candidate’s own Deanery.
There is no restriction on the place of study or experience.
A maximum amount of £3000 is available annually.
The funds will be allocated at the discretion of the Education Committee.
- Must be a member of BAPRAS
- Specialist registrars (years 3-8) enrolled on a recognised training programme with the Specialist Advisory
- Consultant plastic surgeons working in the United Kingdom and Ireland within the first three years of their appointment.
Your application must include:
- Proposed academic study or site of intended experience with explanation of intended goals
- CV – Maximum length two pages
Deadline to apply: 7 January
Incomplete applications will not be considered
If you have questions about how to apply please email email@example.com.
Successful applicants will be required to write a report on their visit for publication on the BAPRAS website