Benefits of becoming a member
- Membership of the largest professional body of Plastic Surgeons in the UK, with opportunities for dialogue, networking and support
- Free access to the JPRAS
- Opportunity to attend events, meetings and courses at discounted rates (for example the BAPRAS Scientific Meetings)
- Access to exclusive members only events such as the Wellbeing Weekend or the BAPRAS Cadaveric Course
- Free access to the Members area of the BAPRAS website, including educational resources, lectures and videos
- Monthly BAPRAS bulletin
- Opportunities and reminders to apply for BAPRAS grants and awards, and support to undertake work in keeping with the charitable aims of the BAPRAS
- Opportunities to be involved in multi-centre research studies run by BAPRAS members
- Opportunities to work on the BAPRAS Committees and Council to improve research and training in Plastic Surgery, in line with the charity’s objectives
The current subscription are:
Those members who are elected during the year will be asked to pay a proportionate subscription in the year of election.
Members are bound to pay annual subscriptions in accordance with Article 16 and can be removed if they cease at any time to fall within the criteria.
To apply please use the link from the membership category that applies to you.
The next deadline for membership applications is 13 May 2024.
If you are a current BAPRAS member and would like to change category please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on membership eligibility can be found in the BAPRAS Memorandum and Articles of Association