Who is this membership category for?
- Surgeons who hold a substantive non-training post in plastic surgery in the NHS in the UK or Republic of Ireland;
- Surgeons who are not eligible for any other category of membership, but who practices in or is retired from plastic surgery (subject to the approval of Council);
What you will get with your membership?
|Be listed in the 'Find a member' list
|Eligible to be members of Council or Officers
|Eligible to attend general meetings
|Eligible to vote in general meetings
|Discount to the scientific meetings and advanced courses
| Yes, set per course
What do you need in order to apply?
In order to apply, you will need:
- to be sponsored by two Full Members
- to provide a personal statement on your motivation to join BAPRAS
- to provide evidence of your role
- confirmation of completion of training
- your CV
The subscription rate for this membership category is £100 per annum.