Wednesday, 29 November 2023
2 x half day sessions:
1 x morning (8.30 -12.30), inc. breakfast
1 x afternoon (1.30 – 5.30), inc. lunch
Newcastle Surgical Treatment Centre, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE7 7DN
We are pleased to confirm an esteemed faculty from across the UK, who have kindly agreed to share their experiences with the CapFlex system and wider KLS Martin product portfolio:
- Chris Williams (Sussex)
- Lauren Uppal (Guys & St Thomas)
- Rahul Kakkar (Morecombe Bay)
- Jonathan Hobby (Hampshire)
• Hands-on practical teaching with CapFlex PIPJ Arthroplasty prostheses from an experienced faculty of expert hand surgeons, from plastic and orthopaedic backgrounds
• Informative presentations and discussion on wider KLS Martin Hand & Wrist product portfolio, including IPS patient-specific 3d printed implants & surgical aids
Target audience & price
Attendance fee: Free of charge
Aimed at Consultant Surgeons as active delegates
Opportunity to bring along a Senior Registrar with an interest in hand surgery to attend with you, as an observer
Please note places are strictly limited to 10 delegates & 10 observers per session; delegate to specimen ratio 1:2. Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
If you would like to attend on either the morning or afternoon session, please email Anthony.Hughes@klsmartin.com with the below or with the completed form linked here.
- Current NHS Trust
- Clinical Director/Divisional Business Manager - Name & Email address
- If you wish to attend the course dinner
- Any dietary requirements
This workshop is ran by KLS Martin - a Headline sponsor for BAPRAS Congress 2023, in partnership with BAPRAS.