Take advantage of the early bird discount for AEC 5.3 - Sarcoma
5th February 2024
There is only one month left for you to take advantage of the early bird discount for the upcoming AEC 5.3 - Sarcoma.
Date: 18 - 19 April 2024
Location: Mercure, Sheffield - St Paul's Hotel & Spa
Early bird discount deadline: 6 March
Convened by Maniram Ragbir, Thomas Bragg and Ian Smith, and delivered by a panel of experts from the UK and further afield, this course is a must for specialist trainees and established surgeons in plastic surgery and allied disciplines.
Some of the topics covered by this course will include:
- Sarcoma pathology and radiology
- Oncological management of sarcomas within the MTD
- Research and innovation in sarcoma surgery
- Functional reconstruction of the upper and lower limb
- Pelvic reconstruction for sarcoma and much more
View the full programme
Click here to register
Back to list page